Who is Rob LG? Funny you should ask. In his own words, Rob would call himself an artist. But in reality the man is just a Disc jockey. A disc jockey (also known as ‘DJ’ or deejay) is a person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience. Originally, disk referred to phonograph records, while disc referred to the Compact Disc, and has become the more common spelling. Today, the term includes all forms of music playback, no matter the source.
A few facts about Rob:
- Hometown: San Francisco, California.
- Education: Seattle University in Seattle, WA.
- Years at WDiG: 2005-present (5 years and counting…).
- If he wasn’t at WDiG, he’d be: Working in a field picking strawberries somewhere.
- Favorite Band: Mayfield-era Impressions.
- Favorite Record: “Counting Hallways To The Left” by Embrace The End.
- Last Show Attended: Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers at Max’s Kansas City. It ruled.